Please follow the simple instructions below based on your browser type and version.
- for windows - internet explorer
- From the Tools menu click on Internet Options…
- Click the Security tab
- Click the Internet symbol (a globe).
- Click the Custom Level… button to open the Security Settings dialog box
- In the Settings: list, scroll down to Scripting
- Under Active scripting, click Enable so that a dot appears next to it.
(If you are unsure about the other Security Settings, please check with your Network Administrator).
- Click OK to close the Security Settings dialog box.
- Click Yes in the Warning! Message box.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
- Close and relaunch your browser
- for mac - safari
- Click Safari; then click Preferences
- Click the Security icon
- Close the window.